Monday, March 2, 2009

Technology Experience

I was introduced to SmartBoard and PrometheanBoard last semester. Dr. Fox had a lady to come talk to us about the PrometheanBoad last semester. I have used the SmartBoard for presentations. I really do not know a whole lot about either one of the devices. I have not had any hands-on experiences with the devices besides doing a presentation. I believe that if we could have more hands-on experiences with the devices in the classrooms, then I would be more familiar with each one. I learn best through hands-on. When someone is explaining the devices, I do not learn much because I am not actually doing it myself. I hope to learn more about both and have the opportunity to use both throughout the semester in this class so I will prepared to use either one in my future classroom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment